The Impetux’s optical trapping module Cygnium™ G-422 is a compact and robust laser tweezers unit specifically designed for a versatile and flexible manipulation of biological samples.
Its core technology allows simultaneously operating multiple independent traps and attain force measurements in each individual focus. Thanks to its fast beam-steering capabilities, active microrheology experiments can be performed in the range of 1-100 kHz.
The optimized optical design of Cygnium™ G-422 provide a highly efficient trapping for a low cell damage. Furthermore, in combination with the distinctive technology of our sensor modules, forces can be measured with even higher efficiency, typically reducing cell damage by a factor 2-3.
The user-friendy interface of the Cygnium™ G-422 provides a straightforward operation for non-experts.
- Compact opto-mechanical design, compatible with Nikon microscopes TE2000 and Ti.
- Infrared laser for biological compatibility.
- 2D fast trap steering (100 kHz).
- > 10 independent traps.
- Accurate positioning of the individual traps.
- Laser power at sample > 0.5 W.
- Maximum typical trapping forces of 100-500 pN.
- Direct PC communication through Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
- Acquisition software included.
- Dimensions of the sensor head (L x H x W): 360 x 250 x 90 mm.