Cygnium™ G-422 – Optical manipulation module
- Acousto-optic deflection technology allowing simultaneous manipulation of multiple optical traps (up to 256).
- A compact and robust module conceived as a satellite instrument for inverted optical microscopes.
- Designed for a versatile and flexible optical manipulation of biological samples.
- Optimized optical design for an excellent trapping efficiency and minimal optical damage.
- User-friendly control software interface assures straightforward operation for non-experts.
- Integrated default routines for multiple optical traps operation.
- “Click and drag” mode for manual generation and operation of optical traps.
- Integrated routines for micro-rheology experiments.
- Compact opto-mechanical design, compatible with Nikon inverted microscopes TE2000, Ti and Ti-2.
- Infrared laser for biological compatibility. Laser Power = 5W.
- 2D fast optical trap steering (20 – 100 kHz).
- Up to 256 independent traps.
- Accurate positioning of the individual optical traps with subnanometer resolution.
- Control laser power at sample from few mW to > 0.5 W.
- Maximum typical trapping forces of 100-500 pN.
- Direct PC communication through Hi-speed USB 2.0 port.
- Acquisition software included.
- Automated routines for optical traps manipulation and micro-rheology tests.