SENSOCELL™ – Optical tweezers platform
- Perform multiple optical trapping experiments with simultaneous force measurements and active/passive micro-rheology tests inside living cells or 3D tissues.
- Manipulate individual cells or cell organelles like nuclei, membranes or other native structures while tracking the forces involved in a non-invasive way.
- Ease of use and user friendly control software interface.
- Multiple optical trapping capabilities with simultaneous force measurements.
- Calibration-free force measurements in living cells and 3D tissues.
- Active/passive micro-rheology measurements in multiple spots.
- Automated routines for cell mechanics studies.
- Accurate determination of sample position.
- Compatible with phase contrast, DIC or fluorescence imaging.
- Optimal trapping efficiency* to prevent cell damage.
- Maximum control of laser power at sample.
* Factor 2-3 compared to traditional technology.
The Optical tweezers platform is composed by two units:
- General presentation of the equipment.
- Trap generation and manipulation: “click and drag” mode.
- Automated oscillatory routines for trapped objects and calibration-free force measurements.
- Multiple optical trapping and simultaneous force measurements.
- Power spectra acquisition
- Trap stiffness and particle position determination.
- Active and passive micro-rheology.